TERMS & CONDITIONSM
DEFINITIONS AND INTREPRETATIONSThe following shall have the meanings described herein:
- “Agreement” means the user agreement entered between us as the provider of the Service on the one part and you as the User on the other made effective upon your continued use of the Sites and/or Service.
- “Account” means an established relationship between the User and the network of information service provided by us including the username and password created by the User at his own initiative or provided by us and accepted by us for the purpose to enable the User to gain access to the Service provided by us.
- “Associates” means each and every one of our respective co-conspirators, subsidiaries, advisers, contractors, agents, directors, couriers, partners and friends.
- “Internet” means a global computer network through which the almost-instant delivery of data or files occurs between connected computers.
- “Minor” means a person under the age of 18 (or the age that a person is permitted to enter into a contractual relationship under applicable law at your jurisdiction).
- “Non-Personal Information” means information that does not identify you as an individual as more stipulated in Clause 3.7.
- “Parent” or “Legal Guardian” means the person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the person and property interest of a User who is a Minor.
- “Person” includes an individual, association, partnership, corporation, other body corporate, trust, and any form of legal organization or entity.
- “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, business, organization or other entity, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee and/or associate, partners of a business, organization or other entity.
- “Service” means any of the services, functions, or features offered on the Sites provided by us for online collaboration and/or management including but not limited to point-of-sales systems, office automation systems and human resources management systems. Service may also be equivalent to “Project”.
- “Site(s)” means the website(s) including but not limited to (www.megaled.com.hk, megaled.hk, or http://megaled.tumblr.com) or any other website(s) and sub-links owned and operated by us.
- “Users” means those individuals, employees, contractors and end users, as applicable, authorized by you or on your behalf to use the Service in accordance with the Agreement.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The types of information collected by us include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- We may also receive, collect and store any Personal Information including but not limited to useless personal and travel details and/or latest gossip you provide to us when you or your group, collective or business:
- enquire of or make an application for Service;
- register to use and/or use any Service;
- upload and/or store information with us using the Service; or
- When you communicate with us through e-mail, SMS, a website or portal, or the telephone or other electronic means.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Information shared by you and Mega Display will not be subject to publicly viewable.
- We will never sell, share or mine your Personal Information with strategic partners, third parties or service providers.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You are free to decide whether to provide, edit or remove your Personal Information disclosed in the Service. Except your username, you are free to amend your Personal Information which has been submitted to us and the profile information of the Account so long as that Personal Information is true and accurate. The action can be performed directly on your profile in the Sites.
- You may opt out of receiving direct marking materials from us by following the instructions provided in those direct marketing materials. Should you decide to opt out from receiving such materials, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about the Account, previous purchases, our ongoing relations or change in operation, etc.
- In accordance with the statutory requirements, we will honor your request not to use your Personal Information for the purposes of direct marketing.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect Personal Information that you and your co-conspirators, friends, family, employees, your affiliates or your contractors provide directly to us.
- The ways of which we may use your Personal Information, once collected, may include but not limited to the followings:
- To keep you posted on our latest announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our work and products, Service and content, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- To verify identity, assist with identification of Users, and to determine appropriate Service.
- To send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- For our internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, gossip-mongering and research to improve our artwork, products, Service, and customer communications.
- To administer any lottery, contest or similar promotional activities we and/or the Associates may hold from time to time.
- We may review the Personal Information from time to time to identify problems and solve disputes, and to identify Users who use multiple user identifications, codenames or aliases. We may compare and review your Personal Information for errors, omissions and accuracy.
All prices are in Hong Kong Dollar$, with your support accepted via credit card, PayPal, Cheque, Bank Transfer, C.O.D. etc., thank you.